Thoughts on the New Normal
14:04 13 May in Security
Over the last two weeks, I have given fifteen presentations to property management companies, individual buildings, movie studios, and large tenants. There are some items that were common among them all.
What Do We Know?
- More responsibilities are being pushed to the onsite leadership teams by security staffing providers.
- Public and private sector were not prepared.
- The supply chain was an issue — PPE’s and other essential items were not readily available.
- Properties will need to be self-sufficient in the future.
- The security response to this situation will need to be holistic and will take both changes to security procedures and technology. Site specific guidelines will need to be will need to be created for future response.